For the second day, I decided to take the code I worked on in day 1 and to refactor it. For the first step, I broke up the code into new classes. Once I had this working, I decided that I wanted to try and create a plugin from this code so that way the code could be re-used in other projects. I also ran into some issues with my linting, so I updated the project to use the typescript version of the airbnb config.
For tomorrow, I plan to continue working on the health bar by adding in support for displaying numbers on the health bar.
You can find the code for this here: Day 2
I hope you enjoyed this post. Please feel free to post any questions or comments below.